- Operations Research,
- Combinatorial Optimisation,
- Cutting and Packing Problems,
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Professional career history
- 2019 - present: Assistant professor, Maastricht University
- 2017 - 2019: Post doctoral researcher on PRESupply, a project from the Walloon region in partnership with companies and other universities. HEC, ULiège, Belgium. Project leader: Prof. Yves Crama
- 2017-present: Visiting lecturer in "Operations research" for the third block of bachelor in economics and business management at UNamur, Belgium.
- 2011-2017: PhD in Economics and Management, HEC, ULiège, Belgium. Advisor: Prof. Sabine Limbourg; Co-advisor: Prof. Michaël Schyns (PhD Thesis: "The three-dimensional rectangular multiple bin size bin packing problem with transportation constraints: a case study in the field of air transportation")
- 2009-2011 Master in Mathematics with specialisation in Computer Sciences, Université of Liège, Belgium.
- 2006-2009 Bachelor in Mathematics, University of Liège, Belgium.
QE / Operations research, Quantitative Economics, School of Business and Economics