Courses I have been involved in as a tutor and/or supervisor
MA in GDS:
- Research Methods in Globalization and Development Studies (GDS4002)
- Supervision of MA thesis
Courses in the past
- Globalization and Poverty (GDS4000)
- Transnational Migrant Networks and Flows (GDS4003)
- Research in Practice (GDS4005
Minor in Globalization and Development
- Globalization and Inequality (MGD3000)
- Globalization Seminar and Symposium (MGD3002)
I served as the minor co-ordinator in G&D (2016-2018)
I co-supervised the following PhD thesis:
Dr. Karlijn Haagsman (2015) ‘Parenting across borders: effects of transnational parenting on the lives of Angolan and Nigerian migrant parents in the Netherlands’ Maastricht University, financed by NORFACE.
Dr. Kim Caarls (2015) ‘Living apart together across borders’, financed by first stream money of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
Dr. Miranda Poeze (2019) ‘Migration, family separation and caregiving across borders: A multi-sited ethnography of transnational child-raising arrangements between Ghana and The Netherlands’, financed by WOTRO.
- Assistant Professor of Globalization and Development Studies
- Project Manager of Well-being, Women, and Work (3WE) Research Project
- Member of Transnational Migration Research Group (TMG)
- Member of Globalization, Transnationalism, and Development (GTD) Research Group