Maastricht Summer School - Terms and Conditions
Maastricht Summer School (MSS) is a joint initiative of Maastricht University, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences and Maastricht School of Management. Maastricht University is administrator of the Maastricht Summer School.
1. Students can apply via the website by submitting an application form and supporting documentation. Applications will only be reviewed once they are complete. Acceptance is considered as provisional pending receipt of online payment (credit card or wire transfer). No rights can be derived from this.
2. By submitting an application form the student certifies that he/she has read, understood and complies with all Maastricht Summer School regulations.
3. It is not possible to register for summer courses 2018 anymore. Schedule and start of the registration period for new courses to be announced.
PLACEMENT AND ADMISSION
4. Maastricht Summer School reserves the right to assess the student’s entry level in order to determine eligibility and admission.
5. In the event that a course is oversubscribed, places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
CANCELLATION BY MAASTRICHT SUMMER SCHOOL
6. Maastricht Summer School reserves the right to cancel a course. In the case of cancelation, participants will be notified promptly in writing.
7. Should a course be cancelled, the tuition fee will be refunded in full.
CANCELLATION BY THE STUDENT
8. If a student withdraws 8 weeks or more before the start of the course, no costs will be incurred. If a student withdraws between 8 and 4 weeks before the start of the course, MSS will charge 10% of the tuition fee. If a student withdraws between 4 weeks and the start of the course, MSS will charge 20% of the tuition fee. Exceptions to the abovementioned cancellation regulations will be reviewed by MSS on a case-by-case basis.
9. Should circumstances arise for which the existing terms and conditions do not provide, Maastricht Summer School aims to resolve the matter amicably. If an amicable settlement cannot be reached, the matter will be brought before the Maastricht Court, in accordance to Dutch Law.