Dr Alberto Cassese, Ph.D. (A.)
Theory & Methods: Bayesian modeling, Variable selection, Statistical computing, Nonparametric Bayes.
Applications: Large-scale high-throughput data, Bioinformatics, Neuroimaging.
Professional career history
- July 2015 - Present: Assistant Professor of Statistics, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
- Jan 2014 - May 2015: Post Doc, Rice Universty, MD Anderson, Houston, Texas (Joint Position)
- Jan 2013 - Dec 2013: Post Doc, Rice University, Houston, Texas
- Mar 2011 - Dec 2012: Visiting Ph.D. Student, Rice University, Houston, TX, USA
- Aug 2009: Visiting Scholar, Imperial College, London, UK
- 2010-2012: PhD student in Applied Statistics at the University of Florence, Florence, Italy
- 2007-2009: Master student in Business Statistics and Computer Science at the University of Florence, Florence, Italy
- 2004-2007: Bachelor student in Statistics at the University of Florence, Florence, Italy