Free / obligated workshops
Free workshops UM Career Services
Students who are registered for one of the following programs may follow one free workshop per academic year, offered by their faculty. The following programs enable you to participate in a free workshop:
- Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience: all Bachelor and Master students
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences: all Bachelor and Master students
- School of Business and Economics: all Master students
- Maastricht Graduate School of Governance: all Master students
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences: all Master students
Obligated workshops UM Career Services
Students who are registered for one of the following programs have to follow an obligated workshop, offered by their faculty. The following programs require one obligated attendance at a workshop:
- Master students International Business.
Only for students who started their IB-master in september 2008 until August 2011.
Students who started their IB-master in september 2011 do NOT have to follow an obligated workshop, they may follow one voluntary workshop for free.
For more information please visit: Eleum/My SBE/Academic Advice and Coaching/Career Services
- 3rd year Bachelor- + 1st year Master students DKE (Department of Knowledge Engineering) have to follow an obligated workshop. The faculty will inform their students about this and students can find it in their schedule.
All registrations for workshops (free or obligated) can be made on the same website under the menu 'registration workshops'.
Students that are eligible for one of the above conditions, do not have to pay.