Tips & tools for your study and career
Whether you are a first-year student or near Master graduation, various questions on your study or further career will gradually occur.
Questions all round:
- Searching for a job or job applications
- Taking an advanced programme or making a study switch
- Gaining work experience or the realization of a study abroad
Career Services has it covered.
Find tips and tools through the listings below and get your career going!
Getting the job
- A job that suits you
- Internship and work experience
- Letter and CV
- The job application interview
- Salary and terms of employment
- Working abroad
- Working in the Netherlands
- Assessment centers
- Choosing a Master's Programma
- Doubts on your study choice?
- Further your study
- Studying abroad
- Studying in the Netherlands
- Taking a study break?
A day in the life of ... UM Alumni
- Are you interested in where alumni of the UM end up after their study?
- Curious to how a working day can look like for you?
- In search of usable hints for your career planning?
On this page you can find a number of 'testimonials' of alumni of our university sorted per faculty. They tell about their work(days), their employer, their career path and they give tips to current students.
Are you yourself an alumnus of the UM and are you willing to tell UM-students about your work? Please do! You can find the online form here.