About UM Career Services
UM Career Services aims at assisting students in a successful preparation for their future career. This goal is achieved by providing students with the required education, information, advice and counselling.
In addition UM Career Services links students of Maastricht University to the job market in various ways.
What does UM Career Services offer:
- Quick Career Advice (QCA): short interview to explore your career and study questions or to have your CV and letter of application checked.
- Career counselling: individual in-depth guidance on all your questions about career and study choices by one of our career counsellors. It is required to have a Quick Career Advice prior to any appointment with the career counsellor.
- Job interview simulation: one-on-one interview, video-taped and evaluated afterwards, preparing you for a current application.
Offered monthly in Dutch and English.
Examples of workshops: job interview, CV & letter of application, discover your competences, networking & personal branding, employment contract & negotiations, assessment training, choose your Master, etc.
Visit our workshop planning for more workshop details.
Online tips & tools and databases
- Vacancy database: current job offers for graduates and alumni, internships, student jobs and voluntary work.
- Career events: an overview of career-related events.
- Online Career Library: exclusive databases only accessible via the Intranet of UM Career Services.
In cooperation with faculties, study associations, alumni and companies.
We provide customised services to:
UM Career Services assists students untill 6 months after graduation.