Registering in My UM Portal
Within 24 hours of registering in Studielink, you will receive your login details for the My UM Portal.
This is the university’s intranet, which you will be using for everything from uploading your digital documents, viewing your timetable, registering for exams and graduation.
Before you start:
- For proper function of the MyUM portal we recommend Internet Explorer 9 or Internet Explorer 11 with compatibility mode. Other browsers may cause connection problems.
- Ensure you have a digital copy of your valid passport at hand. You can also use a copy of your id card, but only if you have an EU/EEA nationality. Your passport or id card should be valid on the starting date of the academic year concerned. We also need a recent, digital passport picture from you.
To complete your application, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the My UM portal using your personal student number/ID and password;
- Click on the ‘Upload Documents’ button in the navigation menu to the left. You can see from the check marks next to the documents if they have been successfully uploaded.
You always have to upload the following documents:
• A copy of your diploma and list of grades, or, if you haven’t got a diploma yet, your most recent list of grades;
• A copy of your passport/ID card (valid as at the starting date of the programme)
NB: Please ensure that you save the copy of your passport/ID card (for EU/EEA nationality) with the file name passport copy and not passport picture!
• A passport picture (meeting the following requirements).
Should it be relevant to your situation, also upload the following documents:
• Proof of language test (NT2, TOEFL or IELTS), if already in your possession;
• Translation of your diploma or list of grades, if these are not in Dutch, English, German or French;
• Proof of additional courses or tests in the required subjects.
Then close the window or log out.
NB: Please follow these guidelines for uploading documents:
- Permitted formats: doc, docx, txt, pdf, jpg and jpeg.
- Maximum size of 10 MB per document.
Are you not sure which documents to upload?