All Information on this web-page (including underlying documents) is public information regarding UM-CERT. UM-CERT's operational model is approved by the Executive Board of UM, July 4 2006.
All other information related to UM-CERT operations is strictly confidential. Copies of such information in your possession (electronic and/or hard copy) must be stored in a manner which is not accessible to unauthorised third parties. If it should be necessary to further distribute any of such information in the process of handling UM-CERT incidents or other UM-CERT operational activities this should be done on an individual basis, making use of this disclaimer and with a copy being sent to:
- Public version of UM-Cert operational model: UM-CERT operational model (UK)
- Standard RFC-2350 description of UM-CERT: UM-CERT RFC-2350
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 17:00 PM
Phonenumber office-hours : (+31)(0)43 38 85555
Fax-number: (+31)(0)43 38 85566
Address: Universiteit Maastricht
6200 MD MAASTRICHT
- For abuse reports: email@example.com
- For general information on Information Security at UM: www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/informationsecurity
- Members of UM-CERT participate in SCIRT (In Dutch: SURFcert’s community of practice).