Maastricht University India InstituteThe Maastricht University India Institute (MUII) is a ‘virtual’ brand and stands for all the UM India related tasks and/or activities coordinated from Maastricht University.
The Maastricht University India Institute focuses on:
- management of Maastricht Education and Research Centre Pvt Ltd (MERC) in Bangalore
- building sustainable partnerships
- network management in the Netherlands, Europe and India
- integrating the theme of contemporary India and emerging markets in the Maastricht education curriculum led by the Associate Professor/Advisor India
- minor INDIA
- additional faculty based India and/or emerging markets lectures
- summer school ‘INDIA, an emerging global power’
- Indian student recruitment follow up; advice on application procedures as well as advice on visa and living in Maastricht (accommodation, etc.)
- organizing social events and support for the Indian student and staff community at Maastricht as well as making connections to Indian nationals in the region
- connecting Maastricht students to India; e.g. Research Project Maastricht, UM Student Associations, etc.
For further information please contact:
Krista Knopper, BEd MA MSc, Strategic Advisor India