Part-time PhD programmes
Ever thought of working towards a PhD alongside your full-time job?
The part-time PhD programmes for professionals at the Campus Brussels of Maastricht University offer a unique opportunity to obtain a doctorate degree to enhance your professional career. The programmes are designed to equip you with the skills necessary to research and complete a PhD project, and offer individual supervision by professors of Maastricht University that will be tailored to your own work commitments and according to your preferred study schedule.
We welcome applications for commencement of PhD studies in the autumn of 2015.
Upcoming Information Sessions at Campus Brussels
Address: Avenue de l'Armeé 10, 1040 Brussels
26 March, 18.00 -20.00 hrs with special emphasis on European Studies (Political Science, Public Administration and History)
27 March, 12.15 - 14.00 hrs with special emphasis on Comparative, International and European Law
• Introduction to part-time PhD study
• Overview of the PhD programmes offered by Maastricht University
• Possibility to discuss initial ideas and research plans with potential supervisors
• Opportunity to meet other interested applicants to our programmes
• Drinks and snacks will be provided
Please register before March 23 via this registration form.
- PhD Programme for Professionals European Studies
- PhD Programme for Professionals Comparative, European and International Law