IPKM joins the EIPIN Network12 June 2012
We are proud to announce that the Advanced Master IPKM (LLM & MSc) has formally been admitted to the European Intellectual Property Institutes Network (EIPIN - www.eipin.org). With the accession of IPKM, EIPIN will comprise five partner programmes. The existing EIPIN partnership includes:
- Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute, University of London
- Magister Lvcentinvs, University of Alicante
- Centre for International Intellectual Property (CEIPI), University of Strasbourg
- Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC), MIPLC in turn is a cooperative venture between: Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law, the University of Augsburg, the Technische Universität München, and George Washington University Law School, Washington D.C.
We are confident that our membership of EIPIN will greatly enhance the reputation and attractive power of the IPKM and IP-related research at our faculty. The cooperation will have a number of important consequences for the IPKM and IP-related research at Maastricht University Faculty of Law, including:
- Ten IPKM students per year will have access to the bi-annual EIPIN Congress and will receive official 'EIPIN' status upon graduation from the IPKM.
- Maastricht PhD candidates/IGIR research fellows writing on IP-related subject matter will have access to the annual EIPIN research meeting.
For more information on the IPKM see the IPKM Website