Minors: Electives at other faculties
As part of your bachelor’s programme at UM you can get acquainted with a different field of study by taking a minor at another faculty. A minor consists of several courses which together provide an excellent introduction to another specialisation or part of it.
- You broaden your knowledge and understanding
- You return to your own discipline with new insights and ideas
- You develop academic skills which may receive less attention in your own discipline
- You increase your chances of moving on to a master’s programme outside your discipline
- And you develop added value for the labour market: you distinguish yourself as an ambitious academic with broad interests
An overview of available minor courses for the 2013/14 academic year will be published as soon as possible.
Please note: UCM students are not allowed to take a minor.