Application and admissions
We strive to admit excellent students. The selection of students is based on their motivation and earlier academic records.
1. All PREMIUM applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (BA or BSc) with at least:
- a B+ in the international A-D/F letter grading system or
- a 7,5 in the Dutch 0-10 grading system or
- equivalent to these in other grading systems or
- close to the required GPA plus other evidence of academic performance
2. All PREMIUM applicants must be enrolled in a master's programme at Maastricht University.
3. All applicants must be motivated to:
- work in an interdisciplinary team on a task assigned by a client (e.g. large company, NGO, educational institution)
- be creative and entrepreneurial in finding new solutions and ideas
There are two phases in the selection procedure.
Please read the terms and conditions of PREMIUM before you submit your application. By submitting the application form you accept these terms and conditions. You will receive electronic confirmation of your application immediately upon submission. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Phase 1: Application for the programme
Apply for PREMIUM online by filling out this application form
You will need to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Transcript of your bachelor’s studies
- If available, a transcript of (part of) your master’s studies
You also have to fill out a short questionnaire with some general questions. We will use this information to make the best possible fit between you, your team members and the assignment.
Once you have successfully completed your application, you will receive a conditional offer which means that you can proceed to the next phase of the application procedure.
Phase 2: Selection of the students by speed date
After you have registered for PREMIUM, you will be invited to a speed dating session where you will be interviewed by three coaches. Their job is to find out why you want to join PREMIUM, what you want to learn and what you will bring to the team. Based on the advice of three interviewers you will be either accepted for PREMIUM or rejected. If your application will be rejected, you will recieve a short motivation letter.
NOTE: Applications of FHML students will be considered by the exam committee.