With its academic programmes, Maastricht University strives to prepare students for the demands of the labour market. PREMIUM is an honours programme that offers excellent master’s students a real challenge.
What does PREMIUM offer clients?
- 750-1225 hours of free advice: 5-7 motivated master’s students will work,
- a multidisciplinary analysis of the issue, resulting from the blend of knowledge
- fresh ideas and out-of-the-box thinking from talented students who work
- the chance to invest in students by offering them a learning environment and the opportunity to experiment with new skills and behaviour
- the opportunity to scout talent!
As a client you will play an active role in selecting, supervising and assessing the students. As such you will help students to develop and prepare themselves for their future career.
Students will undergo a selection procedure, and during the assignment they are professionally supervised and coached by trained lecturers and (external) coaches. Besides, to prepare themselves for the PREMIUM programme, the students participate in various workshops and training sessions organised by Career Services and they follow three master classes on entrepreneurship, leadership and creative thinking.
What are we looking for?
What we ask from the external partners is a challenging assignment, participation in the selection procedure and evaluation process, and supervision during the assignment.
What do we offer?
The advantage is that against limited investment a complex assignment is carried out by excellent, well prepared students who are almost graduates.
More information and submitting proposals
For more information about PREMIUM and what we expect from an external partner please download the PREMIUM information sheet and the PREMIUM Format Assignments sheet.
Download one or more of the flyers below: