How to get here
Maastricht University maintains an interactive Google map with UM locations in both Maastricht city centre and Randwyck. Simply find your location in the left panel and click on it to get directions to/from almost anywhere in Europe. You can toggle between walking and driving directions as part of Google's search functions.
By bus from Maastricht Central Station...
*Please keep in mind that bus routes are subject to change. It is a good idea to consult the signs at the bus stops or the driver to be sure that you take the right bus.
...to the city centre
- Bus lines 3, 4, or 53 from Maastricht Central Station, headed for downtown
- Exit the bus at the Vrijthof for Grote Gracht
- Exit the bus at the Bouillonstraat/Papenstraat for Bouillonstraat, Tongersestraat, Zwingelput, Looiersgracht, Minderbroedersberg, Kapoenstraat, Bonnefantenstraat
- Bus lines 1, 3, 10, 53 and 57
- Exit the bus at the azM (hospital)
By train to Randwyck from Maastricht Central Station
- Take the train from Maastricht Central Station to Randwyck Station (takes about three minutes)
- The train leaves four times per hour
On foot from the Central Station and Randwyck Station
City centre locations are approximately 20 minutes' walk from the station. Follow signs to the "Centrum". Randwyck locations are a few minutes' walk from the Randwyck station.