The application deadline for 2014 has passed. More information information about the application procedure for 2015 will become available online in Fall 2014.
To apply for a PhD position, you must submit your:
- application form;
- motivation letter (which also includes details about your field of interest and research ideas to pursue in this field);
- list of grades for master’s studies;
- two letters of reference
- TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge Proficiency Exam (compulsory for non-EU students (exemption if English is your native language or your Degree was entirely offered in the English language) and voluntary for EU-students);
- GMAT/GRE test score (students who completed a Research Master's degree at one of the NVAO accredited universities are exempted from submitting a GMAT/GRE test score).
All PhD candidates carry out their research within one of the six research areas that form the focus of GSBE's activities:
- Accounting & Information Management
- Development & Utilisation of Human Resources
- Econometrics, Finance & Monetary Economics
- Economic Theory, Behaviour & Computing
- Marketing & Supply Chain Management
- Technology, Innovation & Industrial Dynamics
Phone: +31 43 388 3668