The three career events in which you will have the opportunity to participate are orientated towards various roles, including those in the EU civil service and lobbying.
The skills you will learn on this track are great preparation for a career in EU policy-making, lobbying or economic advisory roles. However, these same skills can also be usefully employed in roles in the financial sector, especially within Europe, as well as in many other international roles.
Graduates have found positions in:
- EU civil service, especially in Brussels
- the top four accountancy firms – PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- banks, especially in Germany and the Netherlands
- economic advisory departments in private companies
- research institutes
- universities, to do a PhD