Meet Maastricht University
You might already know which study track you want to follow, but if you are still not sure, Maastricht University will be pleased to guide you through this process. There are several ways you can receive further information about our bachelor’s programmes. UM will help you to make the right choice.
Bachelor's Open Day
Three times a year Maastricht University organises an open day for bachelor’s programmes. During the Bachelor's Open Day, students and tutors of all programmes will be available to answer any questions. The next regular Bachelor's Open Day will take place on Saturday 23 March 2013.
In addition to visiting an Open Day, you can experience what it is like to be a Maastricht University (UM) student by participating at an Experience Day or at a Student for a Day (latter option is not available for International Business and Economics tracks). By participating in mock lectures and tutorials with professors and students in an actual Problem-Based Learning (PBL) setting, you will get a feel of student life at UM. You can also visit the Maastricht University together with a group during a Class Days.
Organised at central and SBE (= School of Business & Economics) level:
- Open Day: An individual visit by a potential student. Please register before coming. For more information click here.
- Class Day: A visit from a high school at Maastricht University. For more information click here.
- School visit: A visit to or from Maastricht University.
Organised only at SBE level:
- Student for a day: An individual visit of a potential student at the SBE; only possible for students who are interested in the Econometrics & Operations Research programme. For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience Day: When a potential student is almost convinced to become a student at Maastricht University, he/she can apply to participate at the Experience Day. For more information click here.