Duration: 3 years
What’s it all about?
The ins and outs of running international businesses, from tiny detail to global perspective. Where to get your raw materials? How best to manage your people and the finances? How to make, market and sell your product? Evaluate sales and adjust the strategy as needed? All these topics are covered, from accounting to marketing, supply chain management to information management. But so, too, are all the personal qualities you’ll need to succeed in the international business world: adaptability, creativity, self-assurance and more. Little wonder that this programme tops the Dutch rankings year after year.
You’ll like this, if you like …
Numbers. But just as importantly, you’re interested in world affairs and different cultures. You’re keen to get involved, take an active role, and shape and share your opinions. In short, you don’t want to watch the news. You want to create it.
What you’ll actually do:
- Work in small teams with students from around the world
- Learn by doing: your study setting is designed to mirror a real work environment
- Examine the latest developments in international business and solve real-world cases
- Find out how to make a business run, taking into account factors like law, taxation and globalisation
- Develop the skills to apply this knowledge: conflict management, leadership, teamwork, communication skills and more
Triple Crown accreditation
Only 1% of business schools worldwide have been honoured with the ‘Triple Crown’ of accreditations. The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) is one of them. The accreditations are awarded by the American AASCB, the British AMBA and the European-wide EQUIS, which evaluate the curricula, organisation, staff qualifications, students and management of candidate schools. In SBE alumni, employers know they’re getting top graduates, with a top education, from a top School.