Application and admission
In order to create a stimulating learning environment, only highly motivated professionals are selected for our Modular Executive MBA programme. In addition to an entrepreneurial attitude, a creative spirit and an eager-to-learn character, the admission requirements are:
- University degree or Higher Professional Education equivalent (HBO);
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience;
- Proof of English and/or Dutch language proficiency;
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 500. Candidates can request exemption from the GMAT when they hold a university bachelor, master or PhD degree from a Dutch university or an internationally renowned foreign university.
Please submit your application on time in order to start the Modular Executive MBA programme at your preferred intake moment. The following deadlines should lead your application process:
- 15 July 2013 (start in September 2013)
- 30 September 2013 (start in November 2013)
- 9 December 2013 (start in February 2014)
Applications for our MBA programme are processed and evaluated on a rolling basis. We therefore advise you to submit your application as early as possible. The deadline for submitting applications is eight weeks before the start of the module. Please bear in mind that your application can only be processed once all required documents have been received.
Click here to start the online application procedure.
After having received your complete application, you will be invited for an intake interview. The interview allows the admissions committee to gain additional information on you as a candidate. The interview provides you as a candidate with the opportunity to present yourself as a suitable candidate for the programme.