You can request the brochure Master’s programme in Forensic Psychology 2012 to be sent by post, email or direct download by filling in the request form.
Ask a question!
You can ask questions to staff of the master’s specialisations simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and meet us!
- Master's Open Day: explore the programme's education and research facilities, talk with students and professors, and get a taste of the atmosphere of Maastricht University and the city.
- Master Lunch: These are intimate and informal master-specific gatherings, where staff and current master’s students are present to answer your questions and provide you with more detailed information on the master’s programme of your choice. The master lunches will take place in January 2013. More specific information will be available in November.
- Experience Day: during one day you’ll be able to follow a lecture, a tutorial, or simply meet current students and staff. This is possible from September until December. Just send an email to email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Education fairs: visit us at one of the education fairs in the Netherlands or abroad.
Marketing and Communications
Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
PO Box 616
6200 MD Maastricht
Phone: +31 43 388 1554 / 2209
Directions to FPN
Click the markers on the interactive Google Map below for Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience addresses and to get directions from almost anywhere in Europe...
* Problem with this map? Please report it.