FAQ master's students
- When can I start a master’s programme?
- Is there a numerus fixus (restricted number of places)?
- Can I follow a part-time master’s programme?
- Can I be conditionally accepted into a master’s programme if I have not yet completed my bachelor’s degree?
- How can I best prepare myself for the entrance exam?
- Can I do a transfer programme before I start a regular master’s programme?
- Can I do an internship while following a master’s programme?
- Where can I find/download the registration packet?
- What academic degree do I receive after completing a master’s programme at the Faculty of Law?
- As an international student, am I required to take a TOEFL test in order to start an English-language master’s programme?
- Where can I find language courses students?
- What is the civil effect and how do I apply for it?
- How do I become a lawyer?
- How many contact hours do I have as a master’s student?
Where can I find information on visa application?
The admissions office will arrange this for you with the Visa Office of Maastricht
- Is e-learning possible?