UM Career Services for alumni
If you don’t know where to start looking for a job after graduating, you can turn to UM Career Services, which provides UM alumni with career planning support up to two years after graduation. Career Services offers support including training and individual guidance as well as Quick Career Advice by a career adviser. In addition, the Career & Information Centre provides extensive career information as well as a vacancy database.
International career websites
To help you find the career you have been dreaming of, we have listed some of the best international career websites.
- Academic Transfer: Academic Transfer is the joint career website of the Dutch universities, academic hospitals, and research institutes.
- Banenrijk Limburg: Jobs in Limburg for higher educated people (hbo and wo), provided by the Limburg employers.
- BCFjobs: jobs in the fields of chemistry, biology, pharma and food.
- CareerBuilder: search engine for jobs in the US.
- Direct Emploi: career website for France.
- Eurojobs: pan-European job portal.
- EuroGraduate: careers database for Europe.
- JobVault: career website for the US.
- Jobs career: career website, particularly for the Belgian market.
- Stepstone: Europe's online Career & Human Resources Service.