As enrolment numbers are limited, admission is based on merit as assessed by the Board of Admissions.
- a bachelor’s degree from a relevant academic field and/or a CV indicating relevant working experience
- students who have not yet completed the bachelor's programme will have to send a copy of their most recent list of grades with the application. They will be admitted on a conditional basis. A certified copy of the degree certificate must be received before the start of the master's programme
- non-native speakers or applicants who have their undergraduate degree in a language other than English must have one of the following language qualifications:
- IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 575 (paper-based), 233 (computer-based) and 90 (internet-based)
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate (grade A, B, C)
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate (grade A, B, C+)
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
- a photocopy of your valid passport or EU ID-card
- a recent passport photo
- a certified copy of your bachelor certificate and list of grades (with certified translation for languages other than English, Dutch, German or French)
- a copy of your IELTS/TOEFL iBT results (if applicable)
- a motivation letter
- your curriculum vitae
Students who have not yet completed the bachelor's programme should send a copy of their most recent list of grades with the application. Successful candidates will be admitted on a conditional basis. A certified hard copy of your diploma - or a declaration of graduation: stating the (expected) graduation date and the expected date your diploma will be presented - must be received before the start of the master's programme.